Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why?

Why?
Why, o Why?
Why am I unable to study for my ITL exam?
Why do I feel like writing my second blog post after3 months?
Why do I feel like blogging when I am supposed to study?
Why did I not see that I had a choice in my marine paper?
Why is NUJS not in Bangalore?
Why can't I be insane in a sane world, and understood?
Why are profanities like weeds in the garden?
Why do some people become habits?
Why do these habits turn into addictions?
Why are addictions sooo addictive?
Why am I unable to let go of people even when they hurt?
Why is IP never addictive?
Why is it not good to be addicted?
Why is anything good? (or bad?)
Why is Bangalore 2000 kms from Kolkata?
Why is today not next wednesday?
Why am I writing all this?
Why am I so jobless?
Why am I unable to study for my ITL exam?
Why, o Why?
Why?

1 comment:

arvindiyer said...

Ok I see a pattern of sorts...on second thoughts, i see a deeper meaning in those lines.. On thoughts again, I just guess you have a lot of things running on your head!!!
why?
Why o why?
On final thoughts, i think i need to get back to my bed and rest..
Your questions are not far from being answered!!!