Thursday, June 21, 2007

Touchwood.

Of late, I have been feeling this incredible desire to put down in writing, all those nice unforgettable words people have spoken of me. Needless to say, all of these touched me deeply more for the feeling than for the words themselves.

1. I may not believe in everything you believe in, but I believe in you.

2. There has been a time in my life when you have been a goddess for me. And you are still one.

3. You are my sunshine.

4. I love the conviction with which you stand up for your beliefs in the face of all odds. And that is why I respect you for it although I don't believe in your cause myself.

5. I wouldn't flinch even if I knew you spoke badly about me to another. I know that wouldn't be bitching. Because it is you. Because I trust you so much.

6. I am so glad you are my friend.

7. You get me to shed tears in happiness. Thank you.

8. Your cheerful spirit is contagious. I have never felt so happy just by hearing one's voice.

9. I can't help missing you. I can't help telling you I miss you.

10. I am incomplete without you.

And this is on a lighter note:

11. Fat?????? You are not fat. You are healthy.

I have enough reason to believe there was no hint of sarcasm in that one. And I remember I felt so happy when I heard it. :-D

Counting blessings....


1 comment:

Phenomenal Thinker said...

So lil miss sunshine... is the rain spoiling the Sunshine fun....eeeh? ;~)