Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Hollow Monk

The Monk who Sold his Ferrari.

Really? If he wanted to be a monk after all, why would he bother to sell his Ferrari? He would have just given it away to the first man he saw, don't you think?

I am yet to decide if the hollowness of the title matches up to that of the content! And just to be sure, I wish to state expressly that it is one of the worst books I've ever read in my life. The last I heard, there was an entire book of Robin Sharma's quotes on how to live life or some such associated trash. I would advise Robin Sharma to actually become a monk and spare us all the torture. Or stop taking himself so seriously for once.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree I agree. I was so bored that after 12 pages I said thank you very much and put the book into the trash can.. till my bro picked up read the shit and he ended up doing exactly what I did. :)

Visalakshi said...

Exactttly what i thought of the book when i'd just about finished two chapters of it :)

Pretenious and Preachy!

Phenomenal Thinker said...

:D